PREPARING FOR GATHERINGS
Do not attend services if you feel sick, have an elevated temperature, or have been exposed to others who are sick.
- There will be two identical worship gatherings each Sunday at 8:00am and 10:30am that will last around 1 hour each. The pastor will dress more casual for the second service.
- Register online (including kids) each week for the service you plan to attend.
- Chairs and hard surfaces will be cleaned prior to each service.
- Every other row has been removed in the sanctuary for safe distancing.
- Face coverings are not required but are encouraged.
- Childcare and Children’s Church is suspended. Children must remain with their parents.
- Small groups will not meet in the building on Sunday mornings until further notice.
- Park in the front parking area.
- Enter front doors no earlier than 15 minutes before the service. Deacons will direct you.
- The lobby, restrooms, and a family bathroom with a baby changing table will be available before and after each service. All other areas will be closed.
- Respect others with safe distancing. Others may not be as comfortable as you are.
- A box will be available inside the sanctuary for tithes and offerings.
- We will exit the building beginning from back row forward allowing for safe distancing.
- Services will be available online Sunday afternoons for those unable to attend in person.
Additional information will be provided as it becomes available. Please be patient, and join us in seeking to honor our Lord through these circumstances.
Call your deacon or the church office if you have additional questions or concerns. Our church office is open Monday-Thursday, 8am-2pm. We encourage you to call the office at 205-668-2144 if you need to visit the office or would like to meet with a minister.