Cost: $330 ($50 Deposit Due at time of sign up)
What is Strength to Stand Summer Camp?
- Strength to Stand is a camp that is organized and put on by the Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association. This association has been putting on events since 1987 and has lots of experience in creating memorable events, including this summer’s event for our group.
- This camp is considered a recreational camp where our group will be able to participate in organized beach games, as well as volleyball and basketball tournaments. We will also have a designated free-time each day that we get to choose what we will do.
- Strength to Stand brings in top speakers and musicians to lead our camp including speakers Scott Dawson, Joey Hill, Taylor Morton, Ed Newton, and Bryan Drake (Illusionist) as well as worship leaders FRVR Free.
Will Food Be Provided
- Yes, we will have 8 meals provided to us throughout our time at camp.
- Students will need to bring money for stops and a fast-food lunch on the way to and from camp.
- If your child has food allergies, please make sure we know ahead of time so that we can ask those running the camp any questions regarding your child’s allergies.
How will we be traveling to camp?
- We are planning to take a combination of one 15 passenger van and personal vehicles. This will depend on how many sign up to attend.
What do I need to fill out for my child to attend camp?
- You need to fill out and have notarized the provided form on the website to register your child. You will also need to fill out the medical release/permission form for our church records, if you have not done so for previous events. If you have a question about the permission form please contact Daniel Brown. Click Here To Download Medical Release / Permission Form